Here at Ongoing we are proud to announce we have just released a new feature called order tags for subscriptions.
From Ongoing app, click Settings –> Tags
As a merchant, order tags for subscriptions will make your life easier. Let me tell you how.
- This is a super helpful feature for filtering, searching and grouping your orders based on subscriptions.
- If you need a way to organize your subscription orders, Ongoing order tags has you covered!
- Order Tags on subscription orders gets generated automatically which also makes things super simple.
- Of course, if you don’t want to see order tags, you can also disable them with one click on our app.
- Order Tags for subscriptions are also customizable so you can change them to be whatever you want them to say.
We have four order tags for subscriptions:
1. All Subscriptions – Now you can know which order is a subscription
2. First Subscription Order – Now you can know if the order is the customers first subscription order ever
3. Recurring Subscription Order – Now you can know if the order is a renewal like their 2nd, 3rd or 5th order for example.
4. Mixed Cart – Now you can identify if an order contains a subscription but also a one-time purchase.
For an in-depth tutorial, check out our article: “Ongoing Launches Shopify Order Tags for Subscriptions”
Shopify Success Newsletter
Don't miss out on the best tips and guides for Shopify sellers!